GeoApt provides a number of plugins to the QGIS community. If you have need of a custom plugin, feel free to contact us.
Here are some of the plugins developed at GeoApt:
PinPoint : Creates a pin (marker) with an optional description where you click on the map.
Plugin Builder : Create a starter plugin that you can customize to complete your own plugin
Script Runner Run scripts to automate QGIS tasks
Zoom to Point Zoom to a specified point on the map
All of these plugins reside in the “new” repository and can be installed from the Plugins->Fetch Python Plugins menu.
To install one of these:
- Open the Python plugin installer: Plugins->Fetch Python Plugins
- Check to see if you have the new Official repository in your list of plugins by clicking on Repositories tab. The URL is http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml.
- If you have it, skip to step 5. If the new repository isn’t in the list, add it by clicking the Add button. Give it a name and insert the URL http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml
- Click on the Plugins tab
- Enter part of the name of the plugin you want to install in the Filter box
- Select the plugin and click Install